SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES
First and foremost, we are here to support you and your children with a balanced educational program no matter the virtual distance. Our priority for the school year will be social and emotional learning, which will be integrated throughout our curriculum.
- Regarding communication, we will be in daily communication with you via ClassDojo, phone blasts, school website, and emails.
- We will provide basic supplies for your child to start the school year off right! Details of pick up for those supplies will be announced.
- Norjenes will provide packaged ‘Grab-and-Go’ breakfast, lunch and snack, during all phases of the reentry plan at no cost to families.
- Office hours will be available 5 days a week for parents to reach out to staff members as needed.
- Details about the Preschool Program can be found on The Orange Public School – School Reopening Guidelines 2020-2021 on the district’s website, see link below.